Thursday, December 29, 2011

ALL IS MEMORY TAKEN HOME WITH ME: THE OPERA, THE STOLEN TEA, THE SAND DRAWING, THE VERGING SEA, ALL YEARS AGO...VINTAGE JEWELRY...DAYS GONE BY....

JUST PICKED UP A FEW MORE PIECES FROM THE PARIS FLEA MARKET. I CHOOSE THE ONYX BEADED NECK CHOKER, NECKLACE, AND DROP EARRINGS FOR NEW YEARS EVE FUN AND GLAMOUR! OH, OUI! PATTY P



















HERE ARE A FEW PIECES OF MY TREASURED ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE JEWELRY COLLECTION....SOME I OWN AND SOME I CAN ONLY DREAM OF OWNING!
ENJOY! YOUR LITTLE FRENCH VINTAGE GIRL!
PATTY P XO

4 comments:

  1. some of the jewelry pictured is from antique jewelers erstwhile, topazery, and auction finds and paris flea market finds!
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with Anonymous and never feel like you are screaming at your devoted blog followers. Keep blogging because I certainly look forward to learning about the items that you find for us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    thanks for the advice, but i write my blog in all caps because of the better font it offers and it is easier to read. yes, i know it is a form of shouting, but that is not my intention. i am not worrying about my followers because people read my blog because they truly love what i have to say. if you get a headache, then please do yourself a big favor and stop reading it and take an advil!
    happy new year and god bless!
    patty p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, these necklaces are gorgeous! You inspired me to greet the new year with celebration!

    ReplyDelete