Saturday, May 12, 2012

YEAH THERE SHE WAS, LIKE DOUBLE CHERRY PIE, LIKE DISCO LEMONADE, MAMA THIS SURELY IS A DREAM....

 HAND PAINTED COMPOTE GERMAN..1871 E. BIE CIUZ.
 NOT A SINGLE CHIP, NICK OR CRACK....PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL
 THEY DO NOT MAKE THEM LIKE THIS ANYMORE...A PIECE OF ART FROM THE PAST.
 BEAUTIFUL 5 ARM FRENCH/ITALIAN TOLEWARE ANTIQUE CHANDELIER..PERFECT!


Friends of Patty P Here know that i have a collection of Toleware chandeliers and candelabras . I woke up extra early like the little birdies and Mama this surely is a dream of a day. I found this beauty which i plan to hang in my 3 season room with all my french items. I also managed to pick up a beautiful antique , hand painted , cherub  compote fresh from an estate in upper state NY. I put some beautiful orange fairy roses on a vase and put them in the center of the compote on the table in my living room. Patty P is always on the lookout for unique items for her French home and is happy to be able to share with all of her followers.
Mama this surely is a dream.
Patty P

3 comments:

  1. Patty, You have the most exquisite taste. I want you to come and decorate my house. Do you do that sort of thing?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    As i have said before, I am happy to help out anyone who needs decorating advice. I also have knowledge in art as well. Please e-mail me with any questions regarding fashion, decor, art, and design.
    Happy to help.
    ppederson41@comcast.net

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, your tips and advice are fabulous! Reading your blog makes me more aware of my own home and what can be done to add those very special touches.

    I know this is a long shot, but if you ever hear of a seamstress or upholsterer who might do a repair on-site, let me know. I have a tiny tear on the back of my sofa and am looking for someone to help me wrap and staple new fabric on the back. (I have the fabric!) You never know!

    I love reading your blog and getting so much inspiration! Thank you, Nila

    ReplyDelete